Special Insurance Plans for Tow Truck Drivers and Businesses
Tow trucks are specially designed to provide repossession work, auto mechanical repair, roadside service, or towing service to the disabled vehicles. And if you’re doing business with tow trucks in Nevada, make sure to have a Nevada Tow Truck insurance. This vehicle insurance is exclusive to tow truck drivers and tow truck owners. The roads are tough and the chances of road accidents for tow trucks are great.
That’s why Nevada Towing insurance is unique as it deals with trucks hauling heavy items.
Standard Insurance Coverages for Tow Trucks
Tow Truck insurance packages include regular vehicle insurance plans like:
- Liability - Liability insurance for commercial tow trucks reimburses the damages caused to other people and their property when you are at fault for an accident. Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage Liability coverages make up the package.
- Medical Payments - Medical Payments insurance for commercial tow trucks compensates your and your passengers’ medical expenses when hurt in a road accident.
- Physical Damage - Physical Damage insurance covers the damage of tow trucks caused by collision, fire, theft or other natural disasters. It comprises Collision coverage, Comprehensive coverage, as well as Fire and Theft with Combined Additional coverage.
- Uninsured Motorist - Uninsured Motorist insurance reimburses the damage and injuries caused to you and your passengers by a driver with no or insufficient insurance. This package for tow trucks is made up of Uninsured Motorist coverage, Underinsured Motorist coverage, and Uninsured Motorist Property Damage coverage.
Special Insurance Plans for Business Owners in the Towing Industry
An extra layer of protection never hurts! There is a range of optional insurance plans for tow truck companies. Nevada insurance for commercial tow trucks is meant to safeguard the customer’s vehicle when storing or towing it.
The following coverages are part of the commercial tow truck insurance:
- Garagekeepers Legal Liability - Garagekeepers Legal Liability commercial tow truck insurance provides protection when keeping the customer’s vehicle at a covered place. You could be doing it with the aim of storing or parking. It covers the damage caused by collision, fire, theft, or vandalism.
- On-Hook Towing - On-Hook Towing insurance carries responsibility for the customer’s vehicle. This commercial tow truck coverage will pay for the damage caused to the customer’s vehicle by a collision, fire, theft or vandalism when towing it.
It is important not to underestimate the presence of commercial tow trucks on the roads. They need to be safeguarded to function efficiently and not to pose danger to the public.
Owning a tow truck is not cheap, just like any other heavy commercial vehicle. You need to find a trustworthy agent to keep your investment clear of any risks. Our team of experts in Nevada will make sure you get affordable rates and great insurance plans to do business safely. We also go through the process with you, so that your documentation fits the state requirements. If you need to choose the limits and deductibles, we’re there with advice and years of expertise.
Leave us the risks of your tow truck, contact to get started today!