Reduce Accident Costs by Acquiring General Liability Insurance
Motor Truck General Liability insurance is an affordable and flexible plan that is available in the state of Nevada. This insurance covers the expenses of third party injuries and property damage caused by the trucker or the motor carrier. So, your insurance provider will cover the costs of the damage that happens as a result of your business activities.
If you own a trucking company in Nevada, you are strongly recommended to purchase Truck GL. That way you can avoid any financial loss if your employees cause damage to other people directly or indirectly.
When Does Trucker’s GL Kick In?
This type of insurance kicks in the following cases:
- when a customer slips or falls on your property,
- when you make a wrong delivery that caused damage,
- in case of a fire in a rented property,
- if you damage someone’s reputation,
- in case of false advertising,
- and more
Plans That Make Up the Trucker’s GL
Nevada Trucker’s GL insurance provides efficient protection to you or your carrier. The package can cover the following components:
- Bodily Injury - Covers physical damage to a third party caused by you or your employees at the client’s home or at the workplace.
- Property Damage - Covers the damage to the property of a third party caused by you or your employees within the framework of business operations.
- Personal Injury - Covers the damage caused to the reputation and rights of a third party.
- Advertising Injury - Covers the damage and loss of a third party caused by your advertising.
- Medical Payments - Covers the physical damage to your customers while on your property.
- Product/Completed operation - Covers the bodily injury or property damage in the event of claims caused by products that have been sold or operations that have been completed.
- Damage to Premises Rented to you - Covers the damage caused by fire to the property rented to you for 7 days or less.
Look into the following aspects when choosing a Cargo Truck insurance provider for your business. Consider how fast they will come to your rescue and how effective is their action plan. Cargo insurance can be a saviour if you are not over insuring or under insuring the load. You should be careful not to pay out-of-pocket and calculate the risks appropriately. Don’t shy away from professional work if this is more than you can handle.
Cargo Truck insurance is not applicable in all situations. Keep in mind that the rates vary depending on what you are hauling. Find out if you are eligible for this coverage and what cargo plan will match your needs. Or you can save up on precious time by contacting our team for support.
Give us a call if you want to protect your cargo with us. We will be glad to take your liability so that you can continue doing your work responsibilities. Our professionals will also handle the paperwork for you and get you started with a reliable insurance plan.
Things to Keep in Mind
You can be eligible for Nevada Trucker’s General Liability insurance only if you are involved in for-hire trucking business. This means that you or your business should be hauling goods for commercial purposes. Trucking company owners can choose the deductibles and policy limits that fit their business and face the future safety challenges.
You can’t purchase Nevada General Liability insurance for garbage trucks, cement trucks, hearses, limos, buses, passenger vans, and ice-cream trucks.
If you are keen on making progress with your trucking company, you are encouraged to have sufficient Truck GL. This coverage is an important part of any trucking business plan. Apart from this, you will also need to purchase Primary Liability coverage. This plan will safeguard you when you are at fault for an accident. An additional coverage of a Motor Truck Cargo insurance will protect the goods you are transporting.
We take a lot of pride in guiding our clients through this time-consuming process. Our team makes sure your business operations are safe and don’t pose any risks to the public. In case of an accident our experts will be quick in filing an action plan to determine your next steps. We place a high priority in protecting your business and your personal assets by minimizing the risks that can result a financial ruin.