Reduce Annual Insurance Costs By Claiming Discounts You Deserve
Whether you’re an independent truck driver hauling cargo from one place to another or a motor carrier operating in Nevada, you should protect your drive with a reliable truck insurance. Choosing the right coverage is not easy, mostly because every state has its own regulations. So, you must be up-to-date with your state’s insurance requirements not to face the risk of making costly mistakes.
Take your time to learn about the various discounts available in Nevada, as they can greatly cut the insurance costs. Nevada discounts are mainly based on the payment type, the driver’s license, prior insurance history, the insurance plans you already have, and other factors. Insurance discounts include but are not limited to:
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Discount - You can take advantage of this discount if you’re covered by Commercial Truck insurance and Tow Truck insurance. You should also be possessing a Commercial Driver’s License. If you meet these criteria, you can earn a discount up to 2%.
- Alternative Fuel - You can reduce your insurance costs by using hybrid or other alternative fuel for your vehicle. You will save money and the environment too!
- Business Experience Discount - This Nevada discount is applicable for those who have been on Business Auto insurance, Commercial Truck insurance, and Tow Truck insurance for more than 3 years. They can benefit from a discount of up to 4%.
- Prior Insurance Savings - You can earn more savings if you’ve had insurance without any interruptions for the past year.
- Package Discount - Are you a truck driver hauling goods for your business with General Liability or Business Owners Policy? If yes, this will allow you to qualify for this discount. You can enjoy a reduction of up to 5%.
- Homeowner - If you are a Nevada insurance holder and own a home, you can be qualified for a homeowner discount.
- Increase Your Deductibles - If you want to reduce the price of your insurance, go ahead and increase your deductibles. Be careful choosing a new rate though, you might end up overpaying during a road accident. Contact us to learn more and find out the deductible rate that is beneficial for you at the moment.
- Paid in Full Discount - This is one of the most tempting discounts out there. If you decide to pay for your insurance in full, you can save up to 15%! Not a bad option if you can afford it.
- Pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - If you decide to pay by electronic funds transfer, the amount will be charged directly from your checking account with no fees to pay.
We Help Truckers Save on Insurance
If you’ve been working with Nevada commercial trucks for a long time, you know that insurance plans change very often. Our professional team of agents will always be there to keep you or your motor carrier up-to-date with Nevada Insurance coverages and discounts. We consider the possible options and find ways to get you a good slice of an insurance discount.
We are your partner in Nevada, constantly on the lookout for discounts and beneficial insurance plans for our clients. Time to save business money and start making progress.